|Police Record Check Services|||||How to Apply for a Police Record Check|||||Contact Us|||||FAQ||||
How to apply for a Police Record Check
You may apply online if you were born on or after January 14, 1986 or have received an OESC ID card in the past and if one of the categories below applies to you:
- A College or University Student who needs an OESC ID Card for a placement in a school or other agency
- A Graduating B. Ed Student who is applying for certification with the Ontario College of Teachers
- A Graduating College/University Student who is applying for certification with a professional regulatory body other than the Ontario College of Teachers
- An individual who requires a written police report for EMPLOYMENT purposes
- A Tutor in the Classroom
- A University or College Instructor or Faculty
- A Service Provider Contractor
- A Volunteer
- An Artist
If you were born on or after January 14, 1986 or have received an OESC ID card in the past and one of the categories above applies to you:
Click here to apply for your Police Record Check.
If you were born on or before January 13, 1986 and do not have an expired OESC ID Card, you must NOT apply online. You CANNOT obtain a police record check through the OESC online process. You need to obtain a Vulnerable Sector Check through your local Police Service and submit the ORIGINAL document to OESC for adjudication and to obtain an OESC ID Card. Your ORIGINAL document will be returned to you once it has been reviewed. Please contact OESC for instructions on how to submit your Vulnerable Sector Check from a local Police Service.