Ontario Education Services Corporation (OESC) is a non-profit corporation jointly owned by all School Boards in Ontario. Our mission is to provide outstanding services to all Boards at a reasonable cost.
OESC was established in 2002 as a non-profit corporation by the four Ontario school Trustee Associations and the Council of Ontario Directors of Education:
- Association des conseils scolaires des écoles publiques de l'Ontario
- Association franco-ontarienne des conseils scolaires catholiques
- Ontario Catholic School Trustees' Association
- Ontario Public School Boards' Association
- Council of Ontario Directors of Education.
Our mandate is to provide high quality services to all 72 Ontario School Boards while saving Boards substantial dollars compared with alternative services.
School Boards must be a member of one of the four Trustee associations to access OESC's services.